Please allow the following lead times for processing of your order:
• Class ZZ or Z gage pins, plugs, sets and accessories (**) 3 to 4 business days
• Class X or XX gage pins, plugs (**) 3 weeks manufacture time
• Progressive, Trilock or Taperlock gages (1) (**) 4 weeks manufacture time
• Ring gages (1) (**) 8 weeks manufacture time
(1) Custom made to size items are non returnable and can not be cancelled after order is processed.
- Calibration is non-refundable
- Return items may be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of merchandise receipt, and in resale condition.
(**) Availability shown above is based on actual past delivery performance for steel material gages up to 3.500” diameter.
CONDITIONS: In the event of nonconforming or defective goods or of any claimed loss or damage, buyer’s sole remedy and measure of damages shall be the return of the within goods and repayment of the purchase price, or the replacement of nonconforming or defective goods or parts. In no event shall buyer be entitled to consequential damages.
WARRANTY: Gageshop.com warrants all gages for 30 days from date of shipment, except in cases of customer error, misuse or mishandling. This 30 day period allows ample time for all gages to be inspected for any manufacturing inaccuracies. Gageshop.com MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ON THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND Gageshop.com HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: Please note Meyer Gage is the warehouse and fulfillment center for most Gageshop.com items. In such cases your credit card will show the charge from “Meyer Gage Company Inc”